Monday, July 10, 2017

Cock'n Bull Diet Ginger Beer

On a road trip with an upset tummy, I came across Cock'n Bull Ginger Beer, reviewed here.  So while in Spring Lake Park I was delighted to discover they make a diet version!

It has just as much zip as the original Cock'n Bull Ginger Beer, and if you're not a diet soda lover, I think this is a good one to try as the ginger really masks any "diet" aftertaste.   The only real difference is the soda is a little less viscous than the sugar version, which is normal with any diet soda.  I actually prefer this, as sodas with sugar often leave me thirstier than before I drank it!

Lovely amount of carbonation, really tickles the nose combined with the bite of the ginger.  Will repurchase, and soon.  Can't wait to try it in a Moscow Mule.  (Fun Fact, Cock'n Bull claims to be the originator of the Mule!)

Ingredients: carbonated water, citric acid, potassium citrate, natural ginger flavor, caramel color, acesulfame potassium, sucralose and potassium benzoate to preserve freshness 

No comments:

Post a Comment